Saturday, January 7, 2012

Homemade Baby Food!

Jonathon and I are not the organic type of people but when I started thinking about how we eat food that can stay in jars for months it kind of made me sick. And then thinking I would have to feed that to Savannah, it made me look into just making her food myself. It sounded easy, so my mom offered to get a baby food processor for me as a Christmas present.

After researching and reading reviews, the Baby Chef sounded like the best for not a lot of money.
It steams and processes the food in the same machine. I LOVE it!

It took me a couple of times to figure things out but here was my first  go at it.



SO now that it was made, the real test was if Savannah would like it. So I gave her some carrots and sweet potatoes.

The texture was definitely a little different but she liked it. Thank goodness!!!!

Now I am so excited to try out different recipes for her! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment