Saturday, January 7, 2012

6 Months

I can not believe it but our sweet, little angel turned 6 months a week ago! She is growing so fast and I feel like I can not keep up with her. When I finally feel like she is getting on a schedule, she changes and starts a whole new routine. I love watching her grow and learn. She loves to sit in her bouncy and be able to jump. Ever since she was a couple weeks old Savannah has always loved to stand on her feet. SO now that she is able to stand and bounce in her new bouncy, she just squeals in delight the whole time. 


She is doing pretty well at sitting up by herself too! She will still fall every now and then so I have to make sure there are a lot of pillows around.

Savannah LOVES bath time. She could spend hours playing in the bath tub. I make sure and take her out just before she turns wrinkly. :)

Savannah, Daddy and I could not imagine our life without you. You have brought so much to joy our lives. We pray for you everyday. And hope we give you everything you deserve. We love you and happy 6 months!












1 comment: