Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I Am Still a Daughter.

"See, your king comes to you, righteous and having salvation, gentle..."- Zechariah 9:9

Gentle He comes. To nurture me and comfort me. As much as I am having to learn to become a mother, I am feeling like I am losing myself and who I am.

 "God where are you?"
 "I feel alone."

 Those are thoughts that go through my head. I hate those thoughts. Because I know God has never left me and I am know I am not alone. I want to find that love for my Father. Show me God where you are. I need you.

"And He shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Powerful God, EVERLASTING FATHER, Prince of Peace."- Isaiah 9:6

Always available, always present. Waiting on me to crawl into His lap and receive a love like no other. Jesus came down to do the will of the Father. To die for me. What an unconditional love that I do not even come close to deserving. And no one goes to the Father but through Jesus Christ.

I am still His daughter. No matter how many children I might be a mother to. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment