Sunday, January 3, 2010

2 Days

Ok so I have been on Christmas break from working at the school and I go back Wednesday. I absolutely love working but I can not tell you how amazing the last two weeks off has been. To just be able to wake up at 7:30 and not have to go anywhere has been refreshing. The house has looked great because I have had time to spend on cleaning it everyday. I have gotten so many things done that I have needed to do in 4 months. And then I get Chloe and I have gotten to spend everyday with her and I just don't want to stop all this. HAHA I feel like I just had a baby and I am having to go back to work after maternity leave.

But it will be good to get back into the swing of these. Or more like reality. SO I have 2 days to get in everything else I wanted to do on my list. And here they are...
  1. Dust/vaccuum through the whole house again.
  2. Clean Pixie's room since she is not living with us anymore. :(
  3. Maybe make that room into Chloe's new room.
  4. Hang all our pictures and stuff on the walls. It has been 4 months and the walls are still empty...
  5. and finally... Evaluate my life.

I want to sit down and evaluate everything in my life. But most importantly how my walk with God is progressing.

Pastor Chris Sunday talked about 5 things to do everyday that will make your life more successful. Doing 5 small things everyday. So I need to spend some time thinking about those 5 things and apply them to my everyday schedule. I am very excited about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment